Technical Support for Regional Engines
Willis Lease Finance Corporation •
The Technical Support for Regional Engines will be responsible for all aspects of the technical records and technical documentation relating to the Willis Lease Fleet of Regional Engines, Engines under review for purchase, and Engines offered for sale. The position requires the employee to provide technical support during engine lease returns, engine shop visits and engine purchases to ensure the engines meet all FAA/EASA and Willis Lease requirements. This position requires the employee, on occasion, to travel to the location of the engine and/or records in order to complete the required tasks.
- Provide technical support when leasing, buying, exchanging and selling PW100/PW150A/CF34-3/CF34-8 engines with airlines, MROs, OEMs and other industry providers/suppliers.
- Support the Regional Engine team and the Willis Lease marketing representatives in this endeavor.
- Responsible for developing and keeping current Regional Engine maintenance program.
- Audit of engine life limited parts for complete back to birth trace.
- Review and approve Regional Engine workscopes.
- Develop and keep current Regional Engine Use fees structure.
- Assist Contracts in coordinating Repair GTA’s with Regional Engine MROs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 10 years’ consecutive experience related to Regional aircraft and engine operation, maintenance, and records.
- Experience with the following engine-types: PW100, PW150A, CF34-3B, CF34-8C, CF34-8E.
- Experience with the following aircraft-types: ATR42/72, Bombardier Dash 8-100/200/300/400, Bombardier CRJ Series, Embraer ERJ, & Embraer 170 Series
- Strong background in engine records and technical documentation.
- Ability to manage multiple engine projects.
- A high level of Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with different levels of management as well as different cultures.
- Ability to work effectively from remote location or home office.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Licenses a plus.
Occasional—up to 15%
Job Ident #: