Commercial Jet •
Reporting directly to the Director Quality and Safety will facilitate maintenance training and identify problem areas and provide clarification or training to personnel due to non-compliance.
- Develops,manages and conducts company training programs to include:
- Company Indoctrination Training
- Environmental, Health and Safety Training
- Structured On-the-Job Training Programs (SOJT)
- Ground Support Equipment Training
- Aircraft Technical Training
- Acts as the primary liaison with external training providers or programs.
- Ensures compliance with the company’s FAA approved training program and training manual.
- Provide recommendations for TPM revisions to the Director – Quality and Safety.
- Develop and maintain training curriculum and materials suitable for presentation in formal classroom, CBT, SOJT or other appropriate mediums.
- Maintain training records for personnel.
- Coordinate with various members of the organization to identify and develop training for active and contractor personnel.
- Develop training schedules and personnel listing for required and elective training activities.
- Prepare timely and relevant Maintenance Training Bulletins.
- Actively support the company safety program and initiatives.
- To strive for continuous process improvements while ensuring compliance to FAA, safety (OSHA), legal and established corporate procedures, checks and balances.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Diploma/GED required. Undergraduate
studies or degree preferred.
Minimum of three years work experience performing training, curriculum design, and presentation of industrial-related topics (technical, policies and procedures, and safety). Current A or P License and working knowledge of 14 CFR Part 145 and part 121 operations is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Is passionate about transferring knowledge to others. Is able to engage with learners, keeping them focused and interested so as to maximize their retention of what is being taught.
- Knowledge of maintenance operations involving transport category aircraft.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to prepare reports, correspondence, training and procedural documents suitable for various audiences. Must be able to communicate with different levels of management, domestic and foreign regulatory officials, and customer representatives.
- Excellent organizational skills in order to handle multiple tasks, departmental projects, and resources are required.
- Ability to develop training deliverables in compliance with FAA and organizational objectives. Must be able to performthese tasks without supervision and make recommendations to management on execution of the training.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Power Point in order to develop reports, correspondence, memos and presentations.
- Familiarity with CBT applications for training and testing purposes.
- Must pass a TSA background check for AOA access and substance abuse screenings as required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for AOA driving authorization.
Job Ident #: