CHC Helicopter •
Give Your Career a Vertical Lift!
At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Whether we're transporting the men and women who keep the world's offshore oil and gas flowing, or taking an injured patient to safety, CHC sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a billion-dollar business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in our company and our greatest strength is our motivated and passionate employees Heli-One, a division of CHC Helicopter, is the world’s largest helicopter support company. Whether you own a single aircraft or an entire fleet, we deliver customized care to keep your helicopter flying. Heli- One has an opportunity for a bright energetic team player that is looking for a challenging working environment and a dynamic team atmosphere. All you have to do is get on board
Heli-One is seeking an experienced Welder for a permanent position in Poland.
- Use of welding and brazing techniques and equipment and hand tools to repair, overhaul and manufacture component, engine and a/c structural parts.
- Manufacture tools and equipment to support operational requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) manual specifications, service bulletins, build sheets, quality procedures, airworthiness directives; and company policy and procedures
- Performs maintenance and housekeeping duties to ensure a clean and safe work environment
Qualifications & Experience:
- A level education
- Welding certification
- Experience in a similar role in the aviation sector
- Experience in implementation of new repairs of components
- Ability to create and implement of new procedures
- Ability to train other employees
- Good level of English
- Computer literate
- Ability to organise own workplace
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of Part 145
CHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
Job Ident #: