Audit Production Coordinator
ARG/US International •
ARGUS PROS, A division of ARGUS International, is your one-stop source for creating a superior operation within your air transportation business. We are an experienced quality and safety assurance provider and are accredited by IATA as an IOSA Audit and Training Organization. Ours is a flexible organization, committed to true team auditing for multiple standards at the domestic, regional, and international levels, as well as tailoring all the other resources and services we offer to your specific needs.
ARGUS PROS is currently seeking an Audit Production Coordinator to join our team. This position will work at our Denver, CO location. ARGUS is an established company with an unparalleled client list and reputation. The perfect candidate will have the proven ability to work with the listed technologies in a team setting.
The Audit Production Coordinator will be involved in the production and quality control of aviation operational safety audits, as well as audit program processes and procedure enhancements. In addition the position will assist in the development of auditor training materials, the implementation and tracking of courses, and ensure accurate records are maintained. Other duties will be assigned as needed.Responsibilities for the position will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Provide Quality Control to audit reports from both Business Aviation (BA) and Air Carrier (AC)
- Work with auditors to resolve discrepancies/errors within audit reports
- Track auditor currency requirements and create monthly reports
- Aid in the development/ revision to processes/procedures/forms
- Manage the post audit/ training course survey process
- Assist in the planning and execution of training courses for both internal and external customers
- Administer changes to the company manuals
- Aid in the completion of internal audits/assessments
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience as determined by employer.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Keen attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, and excellent writing skills
- Ability to adjust and re-prioritize to rapidly changing tasks
- Knowledge and experience in the Airline/Aerospace industry
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and/or under close supervision
- Project management skills
- Excellent phone, email, interpersonal and organizational skills.
ARGUS is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must currently meet the requirements indicated above to be considered for this opportunity.
Compensation package will vary with experience. Full time benefits include; 401K Match, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Job Ident #: