Avmax Montana, Inc. •
Avmax is looking to expand its workforce. If you have the required experience and motivation to become a part of our team, please apply.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement schedules for short term, long term and major projects
- Determine appropriate manpower requirements to effectively manage project
- Prepare and manage project budget and perform periodic cost and productivity analysis
- Understand and implement all contract conditions
- Act as direct liaison between the Vendors/Customers/Department Leads and responsible for coordinating minor additions to work package
- Responsible to monitor and ensure that all personnel, parts, and engineering needs are being procured on time and on budget
- Liaise with all business units and production personnel to ensure every aspect of the project is complete and on schedule
- Provide on the job instructions to Department Leads
- Responsible to ensure the papework moves through process in a timely fashion
- Maintain schedules for aircraft assigned and report any variances to Maintenance Manager
- Anticipate, react, and report potential production interruptions and aid in recovery to minimize production loss
- Monitor and report the status of the project on a regular basisHold daily hangar floor crew meetings to provide context to all crew members and communicate any potential issues with the project and review safety with the crews
- Assist Maintenance Manager in administering performance reviews, salary recommendations and corrective progressive discipline
- Demonstrate ability to work well with other individuals throughout the organization
- Promote company values, vision and mission
- Attend training courses as directed by company management
- Continuous improvement recommendations
- Project Management Certificate - completion or enrollment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess fundamental aircraft knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work with predictive budgets
- Demonstrated capability in managing others
- Minimum five (5) years' experience as a Project Manager or Supervisor/Manager
- Aircraft knowledge considered an asset
Avmax offers excellent medical, dental and vision coverage as well as life insurance, a matching 401K plan and Paid Time Off.
Avmax is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, race, color, religion, disability, national origin or sexual orientation. Avmax participates in a drug-free workplace program and requires applicants to take a pre-employment drug screen.
Avmax Group Inc. thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Ident #: