Special Applications Group (SAG) is seeking an experienced Task Manager Simulator Instructor/Operators (I/O) for a pre-award effort on the ANG ATSOS program.
SAG is a values-based, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with access, currency, and relevance throughout the Department of Defense and Homeland Security communities. We have an unmatched blend of military, special operations, aviation, homeland security and other specialists who bring responsive, tailored services and products to dynamic organizations.
* Full Time
ANTICIPATED START DATE
* 16 May 2017
* Arlington, VA (Arlington Hall Station), Multiple Locations
* Provide onsite management oversight of ARNG AVCATT’s and NCM3s scheduling, utilization and quality assurance.
* Must possess qualifications and experience to lead the contract effort in a safe and efficient manner.
* Oversee contractor Simulator Instructor/Operators (I/O), scheduling and quality assurance requirements are accomplished in accordance with Contract.
* Coordination of daily tasks and requirements (examples are work schedules, leaves, etc.) of employees to meet objectives of the appropriate NGB regulations.
* Oversee, direct, and responsible for contract/training deliverables identified in the Performance Work Statement (PWS) and compliance with appropriate Army National Guard policies, procedures and regulations.
* Provide on-site management of work force to include the management of staffing, technical execution, budget and schedule management, and contract reporting.
* Ensures and verifies contractor personnel are qualified to perform aviation training.
* Coordinates with the external agencies as required to enhance simulator usage and the ability of the to meet expected student throughput in accordance with the Army Structured Manning Decision Review (SMDR), the Army National Guard (ARNG) modernization and transformation plan, and demands of contingency military operations.
* Aviation and operational military experience is required.
* 5+ years as an aviator with 2,000 total time.
* Aircraft experience at company level or higher as an IP/MTP/ME desired.
* Must have demonstrated experience planning, directing and coordinating the activities of contract and/or task administration and program control specifically associated with aviation training programs.
* Proven the ability to organize, plan, analyze, and conduct multiple sub-task activities simultaneously through a detailed task management plan.
* Experience supervising technical personnel to complete tasks relating to complex problem solving, aviation maintenance and training activities, cost benefit analysis, and systems management.
* Must have related experience for program management of large-scale military systems to include recent experience in: requirements definition; work planning; budget development; fiscal control; scheduling; task control; work progress assessments; contract management; client communications; staff recruiting/development, and inter-personal communications skills.
* Must have demonstrated experience in quality assessment of task products, risk identification and modification and access to timely corporate resources for task support.
* Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) qualified or successfully graduated from a provided ABIC course within 12 months of contractor employee start date desired.
* Graduate of the Army Instructor Training Course (ITC) highly desired
* Must possess or be able to obtain a DoD SECRET security clearance
* ISO / Six Sigma / Quality Management Experience desired
* BA/BS required
* Master’s Degree in Management, Education, or Aviation Management desired
* Project Management Institute (PMI) Certification desired
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. Come join our dynamic team!
SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.