- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients’ staffing requirements.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting “best practices” and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook (or similar email application).
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Job Ident #: