Brazer - Cu/Cu & Stl./Cu Tubes
8AM – 5PM
Duration: 6 months, with potential of extending 6 monthsLocation:
Pay Rate: Please include your hourly rate along with your resume submission
Other: Drug test and criminal background check required Description:
- Prepare a safe brazing workstation.
- Successfully light a torch.
- Properly adjust the torch flame for Neutral or Reducing Flame.
- Perform high quality brazing operations on Cu/Cu and Stl./Cu tubes.
- Understand the indicators of a quality braze.
- Evaluate, section and grade joints.
- Know the cause of defects.
- Initiate Corrective Action on quality issues (rework and scrap).
- Train braze operators at workstations and in training area.
- Must have at least 5 yrs. + experience brazing preferably with Cu/Cu tubing either by torch or induction braze processes.
- Must have experience in evaluating and examining braze joints (quality experience).
- Experience as Coach/Trainer a plus.
- Should be able to communicate and train operators.
- Understanding of various braze alloys, fluxes and their applications a plus.
Job Ident #: