Paint Shop Manager
Stevens Aviation •
- Minimum 7 years hands-on painting experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a lead position
- Must be able to perform and/or direct all operational functions in the paint department including strip, mask, and paint in addition to being familiar with the materials involved in the work scope
- Must be familiar with all applicable FAA, OSHA, EPA, and HAZMAT regulations.
- Must be able to accurately quote job scope
- Responsible for paint shop personnel
- Responsible for the profit and loss statement
- Must be able to coordinate between departments
- Must be able to communicate with the customer
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE JOB REQUIREMENTS.
Equal Opportunity Employer: This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 14CRF60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Ident #: