Looking for 20+ Air Traffic Controllers with at least 5 years of experience to become an ATC instructor at an FAA Facility in Oklahoma City.
- Ensures all students are in compliance with classroom policies and procedures
- Communicates with Domain Manager and or FAA representatives regarding any special classroom needs (materials and supplies, equipment malfunctions, student concerns, etc.)
Primary Location: United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
- Have 3 years of experience as a certified flight instructor, or
- Be an instrument-rated pilot plus have a minimum of 3 years of experience as an instructor in an equivalent position, or
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a facility certified Air Traffic Control Specialist (ATCS) in either a civilian or military Air Traffic Control (ATC) facility plus have a minimum of 3 years of experience as an instructor in an equivalent position.
Job Ident #: