BE99 Cargo Pilot OMA
Ameriflight, Inc. •
• Flights typically operate 5-days per week departing in the morning and returning in the evening, with lodging provided at the outstation.
• Schedules may vary depending on base and flight.
• Ameriflight pilots average 60 flight hours per month, or 720 hours per year.
• Must operate your aircraft in a safe and efficient manner
• May be required to assist loading and unloading cargo
Ideal Candidate Possess:
1,200 hours Total Time, 500 hours PIC, 150 hours Multi, 75 hours instrument, Instrument Proficiency Check within past 6 months
Minimum Requirements – FAR 135.243(c):
• Must have 1,200 TT, 500 hours cross-country (defined at point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
• Commercial Pilot License with Instrument rating, high performance and complex endorsements
• English Proficient
• First Class or Second Class Medical
• FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
• Current Passport
• Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to lift 75 pounds
• Twin-turbine PIC time
• 7% annual retention bonus (after 24 months)
Job Ident #: