CRJ First Officer
Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation •
Join the Air Wisconsin team and enjoy the best pay and benefits in the industry along with 2 1/2 year upgrade times. Air Wisconsin currently operates 71 CRJ 200 aircraft in the US Airways/American operations.
Starting pay for first officers is $27.23 /block hour and after one year is $40.03/block hour. Per diem is at $1.60/hour.
Besides competitive pay, Air Wisconsin pilots are offered a benefits package including: Medical/dental insurance; life insurance; short/long-term disability; flexible spending accounts; paid vacation/sick time; 401(k) with 4% company match and a company contribution of 3% of compensation; uniform, headset and medical exam allowances; world-wide travel and jump seat privileges; minimum of 12 days off/month; 75 hour pay guarantee and competitive duty and trip rigs
71 CRJ 200’s Current Domiciles:
Washington DC-DCA Philadelphia, PA-PHL Norfolk, VA-ORF LaGuardia, NY-LGA Training
Indoctrination is held at Air Wisconsin’s corporate headquarters in Appleton, WI and the remaining training is held in Charlotte, NC at the Flight Training Center. We do not require a training contract or pay for training program. Lodging and transportation are provided along with 2.5 block hours of pay.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English Language
- Must be able to read, write, understand and fluently speak the English language.
- Must have an ATP or be qualified to obtain an ATP or Restricted ATP (CFR §61.159 and §61.160) Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- FCC Radio License
- Valid Civilian Passport and the authorization to travel to and from all cities and countries served by Air Wisconsin
- Valid United States driver's license
- Graduation from accredited, four-year College preferred
- Recency of experience will be considered
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Ident #: