Captain BE 1900 Cargo Pilot PHX
Ameriflight, Inc. •
•Flights typically operate 5-days per week departing in the morning and returning in the evening, with lodging provided at the outstation.
•Schedules may vary depending on base and flight.
•Ameriflight pilots average 60 flight hours per month, or 720 hours per year.
•Must operate your aircraft in a safe and efficient manner
•May be required to assist loading and unloading cargo
Ideal Candidate Possess:
• 1,800 hours Total Time, 1,000 hours PIC, 250 hours Multi, 100 hours instrument, 100 hours Turbine. Previous FAR 121 or 135 experience a plus
Minimum Requirements – FAR 135.243(c):
• Must have 1,200 TT, 500 hours cross-country (defined at point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
• Commercial Pilot License with Instrument rating, high performance and complex endorsements
• English Proficient
• First Class or Second Class Medical
• FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
• Current Passport
• Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to lift 75 pounds
• Company paid Type-Rating
• Turbine PIC time
• 10% annual retention bonus (after 24 months)
Job Ident #: