Captain PA-31 Cargo Pilot PDX
Ameriflight, Inc. •
Scope of Responsibility:
- Must operate your aircraft in a safe and efficient manner
- May be asked to help load and unload cargo
Flights typically operate 5-days per week departing in the morning and returning in the evening, with lodging provided at the outstation.
• Schedules may vary depending on base and flight.
• Ameriflight pilots average 60 flight hours per month, or 720 hours per year.
• Must operate your aircraft in a safe and efficient manner
• May be required to assist loading and unloading cargo
- Must have 1,200 TT, 500 hours cross-country (defined at point to point) , 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
- Commercial Pilot License with Instrument rating, high performance and complex endorsements
- English Proficient
- First Class or Second Class Medical
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Current Passport
- Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 75 lb.
Job Ident #: