Flight Curriculum Development Coordinator
Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation •
As a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation performs flying services for American Airlines.
Flying CRJ-200 regional jets as American Eagle, AWAC brings passengers from their hometowns large and small to hubs that provide them with a gateway to countless travel destinations.
Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Facilitates complete implementation and integration of the adult learning style/theory training format within each aspect of the Flight Department Training or other training formats as requested.
• Works with the Flight Administrative Process Analyst to obtain data from training completion tracking and other feedback sources (including instructors, trainees, FAA, and internal audits) to continuously improve the training curriculum to meet or exceed company needs and/or regulatory changes.
• Researches, facilitates, and supports development of new training technologies such as Internet and computer-based training which will improve training quality.
• Routinely audits/inspects the training material, facilities and flight training devices.
• When assigned, works with the Chief Instructor to determine which materials should be taught using distance learning, classroom, simulator, or line training programs.
• Creates new course materials and test questions using Word, PowerPoint, and Internet course development tools.
• Works as a team with other areas to look for process improvements to reduce costs and improve quality of the Flight Training Standards.
• Performs as a Cockpit Procedures Training (CPT) Instructor or Ground Instructor as needed in accordance with qualifications of 14 CFR 121.
• Coordinates and looks for synergies with Inflight Services.
• Works with Flight Admin and Support to obtain SharePoint forms, spreadsheets, databases, and other software tools to assist in the management of the training process
• Ensures all coursework complies with regulatory and company requirements.
• Ensures all trainees have the ability to provide input into the training process.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
• Adheres to all Company policies and procedures
Essential Job Requirements:
•• Associates Degree in Aviation, communications, or teaching curriculum.
• Commercial pilot’s license
• Federal Aviation Regulations Part 121 or 135 experience
• Project Management Experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (including MS Word & PowerPoint, Excel, Access), Internet courseware development tools, and e-mail
• Training or experience in working with Adult Learning Styles
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Ident #: