Instructor Pilot- DFW Based
Ameriflight, Inc. •
Ameriflight, the nation's largest Part 135 airline is seeking an Instructor Pilot to provide unparalleled service and value for our customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation and teamwork while reflecting a passion for excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities (including, but not limited to the following)
- Conduct ground, simulator and flight training for new hire and transition pilots.
- Coordinate internally to ensure Captain trainees meet the requirements of the Company and Part 135 single pilot IFR operations
- Coordinate external training resources to meet demands of the Company's training schedule
- Complete Captain training in one of our aircraft
- Complete Line Operational Experience, not to exceed 30 days in length
- Become dual-qualified Aircraft Captain
- Pt. 135 Captain minimums preferred
- Commercial Pilot License with Instrument rating, high performance and complex endorsements
- Certified Flight Instructor license required, prefer CFII and MEI
- English Proficient
- First or Second Class Medical
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Current Passport
- Eligibility to work in the US and travel unrestricted in and out of the US
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift 75 lb.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Job Ident #: