Hunter-Killer Media Salesperson
We’re Growing and Seek a Hunter-Killer Media Salesperson with Media Sales Background
GlobalAir.com is a leading media and marketing company that reaches thousands of aviation professionals through our website, on mobile devices, email broadcasts, and have new offerings coming soon. GlobalAir.com is looking for a highly motivated, passionate and results oriented sales representative to target the top level accounts in the aviation industry by phone and in person to market their services through Globalair.com’s network. We are seeking a personable and ambitious individual, with a repeat sales background in the intangible sales world. We value experience, and also train an ongoing sales process that will positively change the way you sell forever.
- Confident and engaging personality on the telephone and in person.
- Ability to display empathy, persuasiveness, self-assertion and commitment during each customer interaction, with the ability to relate, build relationships and earn trust.
- Comfortably communicate with assertive business owners, their assistants, and media companies
- Ability to use the telephone and email as your prospecting tools
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Demonstrated the ability to positively contribute to the team success.
- College of two years or more preferred (will consider work experience in lieu of college).
- Demonstrated sales results.
- Good computer skills with knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and internet search concepts.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Some travel will be required
- Make the number of dials and contacts per day to produce results.
- Maintain and grow current customer relationships, identify and contact new prospects, qualify and close sales.
- Track your progress using our tracking system.
- Work with the VP of Sales to grow your market
- Receive and apply newly taught sales skills
- Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Salary and commission. First year earning potential ranging from $50K – $80K no cap Second year no limit.
- Initial and continuous sales training
- Protected accounts and CRM to track your progress
- Medical, Dental, Vision Life & disability insurance programs
- Paid time off including vacation, personal, holiday,
- Bereavement Leave
- Direct Deposit for Savings and Financial Planning Opportunities
- Bonus and Incentive Programs that Reward You for Your Individual and Team Contributions.
We are also seeking a beginning level II Salesperson who deals directly with Brokers, Dealers and FBOs, so if that is an area of expertise give us a call. Position based at Bowman Field in Louisville, KY
Job Ident #: