Please email resumes to email@example.com or call Michael Coonce at (813) 463-2515 for more information
1. Develops sources of supply and obtains information from suppliers concerning product and/or service specifications, price, delivery dates, etc. and ensures all applicable data is current at supplier.
2. Preparation of solicitations requesting quotes, receive and evaluate bids; and negotiation of optimum delivery schedules and the best combination of price, quantity discount, product quality, standard terms and conditions. May receive guidance from Buyers, Procurement Specialists and Project Managers within the organization to complete tasks.
3. Communicates with User departments such as Engineering, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Planning, Facilities and other departments to ensure their requirements are met.
4. Prepares definitive purchase orders, including terms and conditions, makes award, and administers contracts with suppliers within budgetary limitations.
5. Monitors supplier performance, and prepares reports and other records pertaining to the items or services purchased, cost, delivery, product or service performance, supplier performance and/or inventories, as applicable.
6. Resolves problems related to purchasing, delivery, receiving and payment to the supplier by taking appropriate corrective action. Perform other duties as assigned.A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer.