Swift Air, LLC •
Swift Air is seeking a highly motivated Crew Scheduler responsible to the Manager of Crew Resources for the development and coordination of pilot and flight attendant schedules.
- Manage and maintain current monthly crew schedules.
- Manage and maintain current monthly crew hotel and flight reservations.
- Coordinate with operations to ensure optimum utilization of crews during maintenance and/or weather irregularities.
- Coordinate with the Training Department to schedule required training events.
- Maintain an impartial working relationship with all crewmembers.
- Track and monitor monthly overtime for crewmembers.
Special projects as assigned by the Manager.
- Knowledge of Part 117 and 121 FAA Duty Time/Flight Time Regulation.
- Previous experience with FOS is preferred but not necessary.
High School Education or equivalent.
- Computer Skills- Windows/Word/Excel/Access/Outlook.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Flexible schedule to include weekends, on-call and working longer than scheduled.
- English speaker with excellent verbal skills and phone communication skills.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC