At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking an Intelligence and Imagery Analyst for the enterprise Geo-Spatial Product Quality group located in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
As an Imagery Analyst (IA), you will support the Intelligence Community (IC) and the Warfighter (DOD) by assisting users in reviewing the appropriate products for quality standard compliance to accomplish their mission and ensuring receipt of the most accurate, up-to-date geospatial intelligence products and services.
- Analyze data in the application of imagery viewing and remote sensing technology to solve intelligence issues.
- Perform complex imagery processing and review.
- Achieve & maintain certifications in accordance with the customer’s formal training program.
- Coordinate with analysts from other intelligence disciplines.
- Prepare and present briefings and update internal tracking metrics for analysis.
- Monitor multi-level chat rooms and user group traffic and translate intelligence need to the site’s available product provider sand services.
- Analysts will work a rotating shift schedule that is staffed 24/7, 365 days a year.
This position requires an active Top Secret/SCI U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Experience working in a high-pressure environment to meet critical deadlines
- Experience multi-tasking and working in a team environment
- Willing to work rotating shifts
- A Current and active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Willing and able to obtain a CI Polygraph (Employment contingent on obtaining a fully adjudicated poly.)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience)
- Current Polygraph
- Multi-INT discipline knowledge with solid background in at least one discipline.
- Recent military or intelligence community operational experience.
- Familiarity with intelligence research methods and tools.
- Solid and effective communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and be proactive in task accomplishment.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master, 6 years related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.