Maintenance Administrative Specialist
PSA Airlines •
The Maintenance Administrative Specialist will impact PSA Airlines’ business growth by coordinating the clerical, secretarial, and administrative work at our Savannah maintenance base. In processing timecards, payroll, and other data forms, the Maintenance Administrative Specialist will ensure ideal working conditions for our maintenance personnel and employee satisfaction.
- Provide administrative support to the Maintenance Department. Process various HR forms (i.e. Personnel Change Forms, HR Requisitions, etc.).
- Process timecards, per diem and payroll sheets.
- Process payroll resolution forms.
- Provide overtime data for reporting purposes.
- Maintain staffing tables.
- Maintain manpower figures for Maintenance Planning.
- Process uniform requests.
- Coordinate correcting of facility maintenance issues.
- Process shift change forms as necessary.
- Process paperwork for employees going into training.
- Process scheduled shift bids.
- Maintain office maintenance/vendor manuals.
- Maintain employee filing (v-files).
PSA Airlines is known for its outstanding safety and training culture, and has a long history of excellence that we’re proud to carry forward. With over 2,500 employees, PSA is an exciting, fast-paced place to work. We pride ourselves on our close-knit atmosphere and our commitment to quality in our work.
Offering competitive salaries and all the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence, PSA employees enjoy comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, 401(k), American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and travel privileges on all American Airlines flights.
PSA Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-years of secretarial or administrative assistant experience, preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and PowerPoint, preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Job Ident #: