DRS Technologies •
Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information on Leonardo DRS, please visit our website at www.LeonardoDRS.com.
The Full Time Master Scheduler candidate will have demonstrated success in preparing, developing, status and analyzing the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet all program objectives for multiple and/or large complex programs both DOD and Commercial. Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality. Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis and network logic conflicts in sufficient detail to monitor progress, assess program status, and identify performance issues in a timely manner with minimal oversight or direction.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform Master Scheduler duties for the organization by: defining scheduling processes, procedures, tools, and methodologies to support Program Management. May be required to lead, direct and review the work of other team members as needed.
- Subject matter expert with in-depth knowledge of program management and comprehensive knowledge of program scheduling best practices.
- Ability to apply the use of critical path methodology and application in network logic development, analysis, and problem resolution is required.
- Be able to perform schedule risk assessments both before work begins, and throughout the project in order to provide early warnings of schedule problems, and to identify and address areas needing attention.
- Assist PMs and CAMs in evaluating the DCMA 14 point schedule assessment to examine the health of the schedule with the understanding how to resolve indicators of potential problem areas and schedule deficiencies.
- Lead scheduling status reviews in conjunction with Program Management, Program Finance and CAMs, develop/maintain Earned Value Management System/metrics and provide monthly status and analysis. Conduct briefings with senior leaders which requires ability to communicate matters of importance to the function or business area.
- Ability to manage monthly business rhythm and ensure IMS CDRL development, includes critical path generation, schedule impact analysis. Effectively communicate schedule impacts to the program management team and ensure on time delivery of the IMS.
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- Ensures compliance with internal program procedures and project control system guidelines.
Required Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor&39;s degree in Technical, Business, Finance or related field with a minimum of 8 years of Program Planning & Scheduling.
- Expert knowledge of the use of Microsoft Project in program controls and management
- Advanced proficiency in Program Planning, Program Scheduling, or Master Planning using Program Scheduling Best Practices and Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
Citizenship and Security
Must be a US citizen.
Leonardo DRS and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EOIS
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC