Boeing Company •
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Analyzes the current and future business environment, assess risk and opportunities, and develop forecast, acquisition, and utilization plans to optimize resources and cost supporting company initiatives and program business plans.
- Develop, implement, schedules, maintains and status work centers and operating plans. Ensure plans stay integrated with work statement, tooling, materials, facilities, staffing and flow requirements.
- Assesses the impact of the changes that occur to cost, schedule, resources, and delivery. Assist with the facilitation and planning of production readiness activities driven from changes in the production system.
- Participates in negotiations representing production operations to support schedule commitments or statement of work impacts. Maintain schedule reports communicating committed skyline. Develop and assist with coordination of recovery plans created from major expected or unexpected schedule deviations.
- Develops, supports and communicates shop performance metrics and airplane visibility reports.
- Identifies and implements improvements to processes by analyzing current processes and utilizing established improvement methodologies.
- Must have the right to work in China; does not require sponsorship for employment visa currently and in the future
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- Bachelors and typically 6 or more years related work experience, a Masters degree and typically 4 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Able to interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC