Office Scheduler/ Personal Assistant
Analar Corporation •
Aircraft and Personal scheduler, and Assistant to the President. Comfortable working environment. Good starting Salary.
- Prior experience in aviation operations of a Part 135 Charter Operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft, and Bart Application for aircraft quotes.
- Experience in managing employees and aircraft scheduling.
- Communicate and interact with clients and client relationships through active communication regarding problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC