Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information, please visit our website at www.LeonardoDRS.com.
Leonardo DRS Land Electronics (DLE) has locations in Melbourne, FL and Huntsville, AL. DLE is a leading designer, manufacturer and integrator of highly engineered, technically advanced defense electronics and systems for U.S. and allied international military and intelligence agency applications. DLE specializes in the manufacture and integration of rugged communications components serving military command, control, communications, computer intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) initiatives, and we are a leading provider of ground vehicle diagnostic and test equipment. Products include cyber-hardened laptop and server computers and networking components, integrated voice/data/routing subsystems, integrated Battle Management Systems and software, vetronics, vehicle-mounted systems supporting man-portable and combat vehicle applications, and fixed and mobile command post solutions.
Employing the world’s brightest. Supporting the world’s bravest.
Based on the Master Production Schedule (MPS) driven demand, select and sequence available jobs to be run at specific workstations or machines
Primary & Essential Accountabilities
• Based on the MPS driven demand, select and sequence available jobs to be run at specific workstations or machines
• Meet weekly with Contracts to review all pending and recently received demands and assign planner responsibility to the appropriate individual
• Manage overall workload and align resources as needed to maintain balance
• Drive consistent communications between planning, project accounting, and project management for consistent project Material EAC’s and Execution Charts
• Improve current system, functions, and daily operations to more effectively meet goals
• Maintain manufacturing build plans on a daily basis
• Maintain the run and set up times associated with each job / product / part
• Create and maintain the expected completion of each scheduled job
• Review the schedule and ensure the raw materials are available when needed to run according to the schedule
• Create a forward-looking plan to create purchase requisitions and monitor material deliveries to support the run schedules
• Ensure all outside services are planned and monitored
• Consolidate demand for purchase requisitions
• Highlight critical parts and any issue, which may keep operations from meeting the MPS
• Support, communicate and defend the mission, values and culture of the company
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience
• Solid understanding of business processes and functional inter-relationships
• Strong background in project material management
• Extensive experience in production planning
• Skilled in the use of Excel, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Point, Word, as well as Sharepoint
• Strong understanding of MRP systems
Leonardo DRS and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.