At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire.From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.Find your future with us!
The Boeing Companys Satellite Subsystem Products Production Integration organization has an opening for a Production Integration Product Team Specialist to join the team in El Segundo, CA.
This production integration position supports the Payload and Bus Units and Systems Integration, Test and Launch scope for the Satellite Systems Business Division’s statement of work on programs and projects and provides project management and analytical support to teams representing multiple skill areas, which may include internal and external resources and customers
- Provide improved enterprise visibility and end to end execution across the satellite division, leveraging One “Boeing Production System” for the alignment of Programs, Feeder Factory Pipelines, MRP Data and Engineering Release Plans
- Provide support to the other Production Integration team members to efficiently manage/deploy resources to drive execution and continuous, measurable improvements
- Lead process improvement initiatives to reduce cycle time
- Identify and assess schedule risks and opportunities to improve critical path execution, cycle times, and resource utilization
- Establish work packages, cycle time and cost benchmarks
- Impact assessment of major changes
- Provide an integrated program facilities and capital plan to resolve potential conflicts
- Establish and maintain standard metrics and processes
- Create a resource utilization plan for the enterprise
- Perform data analytics to assess cycle time and execution efficiency
- Ensure schedule alignment and reporting consistent with standard processes
- Interact with factory department leads and integration managers
- Assist with capacity analysis for New Business and Capital LRBP
- Lead process improvement initiatives and implementation
- Adhere to Project Management Best Practices, Processes, and Standards
- Maintain existing production integration processes - Process SME
- Mentor Junior Production Integration analysts
Work Shift: Day Shift-Full Time
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project, Primavera, or other project management tools
- Experience defining, developing, implementing, or improving production processes
- Experience in creating and/or maintaining a Microsoft Project (or equivalent) schedule that identified tasks
- Experience in implementation of Program Management Best Practices (PMBP), Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and Lean+/10X
- Experience with data analytics and report automation
- Data analytics experience developing service capabilities and business offerings
- Experience performing project planning and scheduling within an aerospace manufacturing environment
- Experience developing and/or maintaining integrated schedules
- Experience in Project/Program Management
- Experience building relationships and partnering with all levels of employees, including executives
- Experience developing and managing metrics
- Experience mentoring, coaching, guiding, and leading teams of junior and peer engineers within satellite operations
- Experience managing metrics to drive data driven solutions/decisions
- Experience in Process Management, Lean Manufacturing, Capacity Planning/ Constraint Based Scheduling and Value Stream/ Supply Chain Analysis
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years related work experience, 10 years related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.