At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire.From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.Find your future with us!
The Boeing Company has an exciting opportunity for a Mid Level Level Production Integration Program Specialist to join the Production Integration Program Team in El Segundo, CA.
This production integration position will provide support to government programs. As the primary liaison between the program and the satellite factory, the position requires someone who is highly-driven, motivated and success oriented to correlating and analyzing various reports and provide project management and analytical solutions to mitigate production conflicts and optimize program execution. The program team member will also interface with the program business development team to identify and assess opportunities and risks to the program.
- Provide improved enterprise visibility and end to end execution across the satellite division, leveraging “One Plan” alignment of Programs, Feeder Factory Pipelines, MRP Data and Engineering Release Plans
- Provide support to the program office to efficiently manage/deploy resources to drive execution and continuous, measurable improvements
- Support Program Schedule Review Board, Risk & Opportunity Management Board
- Lead process improvement initiatives to reduce cycle time
- Identify and assess schedule risks and opportunities to improve critical path execution, cycle times, and resource utilization
- Establish work packages, cycle time and cost benchmarks
- Impact assessment of major changes
- Provide an integrated program facilities and capital plan to resolve potential conflicts
- Set cycle time & cost reduction targets; work with IPT leads to establish implementation plans
- Update and maintain the classified floor schedules
- Establish and maintain standard metrics and processes
- Create a resource utilization plan for classified assets
- Identify risks and constraints for classified resources
- Perform data analytics to assess cycle time and execution efficiency
- Ensure schedule alignment and reporting consistent with standard processes
This position requires an active SCI U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project, Primavera, or other project management tools
- Experience defining, developing, implementing, or improving production processes
- Experience in creating and/or maintaining a Microsoft Project (or equivalent) schedule that identified tasks
- Experience in implementation of Program Management Best Practices (PMBP), Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and Lean+/10X
- Experience with data analytics and report automation
- Data analytics experience developing service capabilities and business offerings
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years related work experience, 10 years related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.