At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Basic Qualification(Skills/ Experience):
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end users requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity
- Understands and manages the execution of small to medium projects including schedules and progress reporting to ensure implementations that are on time, within budget and meet quality objectives
- Complete knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies. Ability to synthesize software architectures and designs that meet requirements, characteristics and constraints
- Proficient in programming languages like C and C++ (Multi-threading, Data Structures and Algorithms).
- Thorough experience in parsing archived data and knowledge of HDF5 framework on LINUX environment
- Thorough experience working in UNIX/ LINUX environment
- Excellent OOAD understanding
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope. Also have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, ClearCase, SVN)
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, take charge of projects, and work effectively in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Experience in Aerospace domain
- Candidates should have a strong mathematics orientation, demonstrably good C/C++ skills, and familiarity of open source tool kits such as ITK or OpenCV
- Experience in CUDA with the view of being able to accelerate algorithms on the GPU is a plus
- Agile Methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory etc.
- Experience in Oracle database
- Technical bachelors degree and typically 8 or more years related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.