At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a Senior Subcontract Administrator to support our business in Springfield, VA. The Subcontract Administrator will be working with a multi-disciplinary team to quickly and effectively address facilities and construction needs for a US Government customer. Work will be taking place on a US Government facility requiring a security clearance.
This position requires an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with a Counterintelligence Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Provides leadership, oversight, and management of supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery and financial performance. Leads negotiation of pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Prepares and executes negotiation strategies resulting in contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Interprets and enforces contract terms and conditions.
- Consults with external customers to resolve supplier performance issues.
- Leads supplier performance teams to develop strategic supplier solutions across programs and commodities.
- Participates on supply chain process improvement teams and identifies improvement opportunities for potential integration into supplier contract strategies.
- Identifies and implements process improvement efforts.
- Identifies and qualifies new supplier.
- Oversees on the job training for new procurement agents.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Minimum 7 years experience as a Buyer, Procurement Agent, Analyst, Planner or Coordinator
- Experience working in facilities or construction environment
- Experience with FAR/DFAR and other Government agency specific regulations
- Experience with different subcontract types including FFP, T&M, Cost Plus and hybrids
- Price Analysis Methodologies experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Experience using SAP
- Experiencing training buyers and subcontract administrators
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years related work experience, 14 years related work experience, etc.).
RELOCATION: This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.