Air Transport International, Inc. •
What we do:
Air Transport International (ATI) is an experienced supplemental carrier with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts, and high value animal transportation. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
To assist the Station Supervisor with the daily administrative functions of running the station, including but not limited to maintaining company database, shipping, receiving and correspondence.
- Maintain all company databases with accurate and timely data entry
- Coordinate with Headquarters Materials Personnel on maintaining and moving materials in and out of the station
- Act in an administrative capacity with regards to answering phones, receiving faxes and receiving e-mails, and route all communications to the appropriate individuals at the station
- Ship materials and correspondence from the station and receive all packages to either place in inventory or route to the correct station personnel
- Assist Station Supervisor with certain administrative functions such as correspondence, time sheet auditing, conference calls, maintaining station files and other duties as assigned
- Perform station and fly away kit inventories as instructed by management to ensure accuracy of inventory at all times
- Insure that all Flight log sheets are entered in the computer in a timely manner
- Track all incoming and outgoing parts
- Assisting with travel arrangements for Maintenance Personnel
- Perform all tasks assigned by direct supervisor or higher management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers
- Stand, bend, and reach in order to maintain files, sit for extended periods of time and comply with ATI attendance requirements
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays if the need arises
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC