Supply Chain Analyst
DRS Technologies •
Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information on Leonardo DRS, please visit our website at www.LeonardoDRS.com.
Data expert that interfaces with supply chain to identify data and develop tools that help management guide various key initiatives within the function.
Primary & Essential Accountabilities
- Utilize various reports and develop tools, macros and queries for easy-to-access and relevant supply-chain interfaces
- Compile data and generate reports that support procurement staffing, performance and forecast metrics to support key supply chain initiatives
- Utilize Power Pivot, Power Query and Power BI to transform DataMart raw data into manageable information
- Provide data expertise and solutions to facilitate management’s alignment of purchasing performance to the overall company plans and strategy
- Seek creative and useful reporting methods to improve purchasing ability to make contributions to the company’s broader objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business, engineering or equivalent experience A minimum of 2 years
- Demonstrated experience in high technology, aerospace or defense or equivalent experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Access and Powerpoint Skills
- Strong experience with various database tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of supply chain management tools and procedures Demonstrated leadership and management skills, particularly “influence management” and “conflict resolution”
- Strong customer interface skills demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in supporting supply chain objectives and goals
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Lifting 0-20 lbs – 0-25%
- Walking – 0-25%
- Standing – 0-10%
- Sitting – 0-75%
- Bending – 0-10%
- Stooping – 0-10%
- Climbing – 0-10%
Leonardo DRS and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LEL #EOIS
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC