Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is looking for a TS/ SCI Polygraph cleared System Administrator to join our program supporting a US Intelligence Community.
The work will take place in the Herndon, VA and Washington DC Metro area and you will rotate amongst the 2nd and 4th shifts in monthly cycles with a shift differential depending upon the schedule.
What you will do:
In this 24/7 real-time environment you will manage and improve a mission critical system while working alongside the customer.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and solve complex system problems
- Provide full lifecycle system support that includes integration, HW/SW installation and configuration and disposition of servers and workstations.
- Help with the design and architecture of new capabilities
- Plan and lead system changes
- Manage user accounts, system access and overall security
- Monitor, improve and protect system health through capacity, backup and disaster planning
- Mentor and train junior team members
At least 9 years of combined experience managing and optimizing large Linux and Windows based enterprise systems that includes:
- Hardware and Software installation, configuration and maintenance
- Application development, design, deployment and integration within systems
- Enterprise release of complex hardware and software
- Root cause analysis
- Capacity, backup and disaster recovery planning
- Security monitoring and improvement of security posture
- Evaluation of readiness/support of production release
- System restoration
- Performance tuning
- Experience in both Windows and Linux administration, or experience in one with the ability to learn the other
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)