Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is looking for a Systems Administrator for a role on a prime program centered on RF collection capabilities in support of a the US Intelligence Community customer.
This role will be based in Annapolis Junction, MD and requires a TS/SCI clearance with active polygraph.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management andinternal customers
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- CWIP IAT 2. CWIP YRS experience IAT 3+
- Mastery of the functional requirements functions of the IAT Level I position
- Applies knowledge and experience with standard IA concepts, practices, and procedures within the NE
- Works under general supervision and typically reports to network manager
- 10+ years of experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required or 5+years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MSCA) or Redhat Certified Engineer(RHCE) certified.
- One of the following certifications: A+, Network+, or System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP).
• Experience with the following technologies: SQL, ColdFusion, Oracle, JQuery, Bootstrap, C/C++, Java • Perl / Python / shell scripting
• Experience in networking, computing, and storage systems engineering
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)