Systems Engr Support Analyst – Entry Level
Boeing Company •
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This individual will need to have strong communication, collaboration, and analytical skills.
- Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Must have experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- This position requires that you work out of Oklahoma City, OK.
- Willingness to travel at least 25 of the time as required.
- Highly motivated and must work well in a team environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Active U.S. Security Clearance
- Previous experience in the defense or aerospace industry
- Previous experience in Electrical Effects
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education from an accredited course of study (e.g. Bachelor).
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC