At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Develops complex project estimates.
- Provides program visibility to management and customers.
- Coordinates work off-loading and confers with subcontractors to ensure timely delivery.
- Resolves schedule, product deviations and manufacturing requirements at the program level, analyze impacts and monitors workarounds.
- Creates and manages comprehensive multi-tiered project schedules for significant organization, enterprise and business unit projects.
- Directs and manages very complex project schedules.
- Coordinates the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project and team, finance, planning, scheduling and management.
- Monitors program costs and processes financial documents and reports.
- Resolves discrepancies.
- Acts as site subject matter expert for technical content.
- Leads and oversees assignment of work packages.
- Analyzes and coordinates resolution of errors in tooling business and product configuration systems.
- Works under minimal direction.
Security Clearance and Export Control Requirements:
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. Ability to obtain final clearances post-start.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
- Experience working with basic and complex engineering drawings and specifications, and assisting others in understanding detailed drawings and specifications
- Minimum of 5 years working in CAD and CATIA.CATIA experience preferred.
- Ability to travel 25
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in design, tooling, fabrication, and/or estimating role.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a teaming environment
- Project Management Experience
- Experience working with Engineering Drawing Statements of Work
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+4 years related work experience, 8 years related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.