Aircraft Electrical Installer A –Bloomfield, CT
Aircraft Electrical Installer A - Needed in Bloomfield, CT
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Job Description & Requirements:
• Responsible for disassembly, inspection, repair/placement, and installation of electrical harness assemblies/components during final aircraft installation.
• Must be able to efficiently use, and train employees in the use of hand and power tools, torque wrenches, Daniels tools, terminal & pin crimpers, splice tools, insertion & extraction tools, milliohm meter, voltage regulator, and other tools associated with the craft.
• Must be able to read and perform work to customer/company prints, specifications, etc. Identify and utilize current revision levels, maintain work aids, and replace damaged copies as required.
• Assist supervision in training of new employees, estimates of jobs, special projects, etc. as directed.
• Maintain quality of work with less than 5% rework to ensure overall integrity of aircraft.
• Maintain records, data, logs, etc. as necessary or required.
• Accurately complete time recording requirements on a daily basis.
• Report defective material or any other unusual circumstance or condition to supervision. Make recommendations for improvements in quality and/or quantity.
•Follow standard practices and procedures as outlined by management.
• Follow all EH&S (Environmental Health & Safety), OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration), EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), andFAA (Federal Aviation Administration) regulations as outlined in the company policies and procedures Aviation
Personnel currently offers:
* .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
* Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
* Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every
location we have openings? Please, give us a call @ 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.