ZENETEX has become a major force in the field of aircraft maintenance. We proudly support all four branches of the military in performing Organizational, Intermediate, and Depot level aircraft, ground vehicle, and component maintenance. We have an opportunity for an Aircraft Machinist to support our NAS Jacksonville, FL-based FRCSE team. FRCSE provides intermediate and depot-level repair for the structural, mechanical, avionics, and engine component programs for aircraft and aircraft engine weapons systems. This is a newly awarded contract!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Candidates who reside 100 miles outside of NAS Jacksonville, FL would be required to self-quarantine for 14 days prior to starting work at this installation.
The Aircraft Machinist will set up and operate all types of conventional machines, computer numerically controlled (CNC) machines and related equipment in the manufacture, rework, and repair of aircraft parts and components. Responsibilities will include:
- Set up and operate all types of conventional machines, computer numerically controlled (CNC) machines and related equipment in the manufacture, rework and repair of aircraft parts and components
- Set up and perform machining operations on conventional and CNC machine tools such as grinders, milling machines, lathes, and drills
- Must be able set up and operate 2,3,4, and 5 axis machining centers and CNC grinders
- Must be familiar with the use of a variety of machine tool attachments or related equipment to perform precision machine work
- Maintain accuracy in accordance with requirements of blueprints, drawings, sketches, work documents, aircraft technical documents, manuals, bulletins, and directives
- Produce assigned work in accordance with established standards
- Perform all work in compliance with all safety rules and regulations in the production shop environment
- Other Duties as Assigned