ZENETEX has become a major force in the field of aircraft maintenance. We proudly support all four branches of the military in performing Organizational, Intermediate, and Depot level aircraft, ground vehicle, and component maintenance. We employ over 900 qualified Aircraft Mechanics across the United States and overseas. A new Contractor Field Team (CFT) contract award has created the opportunity for an Avionics Mechanic II to support the 115th MXG at Truax Field ANG, Madison, WI. This position will require an active DoD Secret clearance to start. Sign-on incentives available to include per diem and a sign-on bonus!
- Provide technical guidance on maintenance operations on the F-16 aircraftPerforms maintenance and interprets and advises on maintenance procedures and policies to repair aircraft and related equipment
- Recommends methods to improve equipment performance and maintenance
- Maintains repairs and modifies aircraft structures, structural components and engines of complex to extreme difficulty
- Maintains and repairs aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, and mechanical components, and applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions, and applies technical expertise in restoring equipment condition and operation
- Applies professional technical expertise and guidance to solve complex problems by interpreting technical data such as blueprints or manufacturers' manuals
- Makes entries in aircraft logs and records, and is responsible for providing guidance and technical expertise to lower level technicians throughout all aircraft modifications and/or maintenance efforts