Aircraft Modification Technician-TX
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a Remote Modification Technician-Avionics Integration for a direct hire position.
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform avionics modifications and installation on AOG aircraft at various locations across the United States.
Must live near Austin, TX.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform avionics and wiring installations autonomously to include harness routing and securing, wire preparation and termination, power checks of installed wiring, functional tests of installed and interfaced equipment and structural installations of antenna, equipment racks and other support structure
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams, work from engineering drawings, problem solving from various technical manuals
- Perform support functions for the installation crew to include off-aircraft assembly, parts tracking, inventory, and assembly of document packages, job site prep/clean, computer entry and general support of the job site.
- All installation activities referenced above to be performed in accordance with the appropriate FAA approved document
- Perform harness and kit manufacturing activities either remotely or at company headquarters as required.
- Current and Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant preferred
- 2+ years structures or avionics/electrical experience Boeing 777, 767, 757, 737, 747 and A320
- Experienced in reading and interpreting technical documents and working from same.
- Experience working on large transport-category aircraft strongly preferred.
- Ability to interact with and maintain external relationships with customers, including airlines, DOD, OEMs, vendors, and engineering partners
- Experienced in interfacing with governing bodies such as the FAA, JAA, NTSB, or similar, and their representatives required.
- Must be able to pass FAA-DOT Drug and Alcohol Screen
- Must be able to pass standard 10 year background check with no felonies
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format and salary requirement via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)