EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Seven (7) years of experience in a similar/related position or equivalent experience as a technician troubleshooting and repairing various Avionic and airframe systems. FAA Repairman Certificate. FCC License preferred but not required.
Please note: The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as a conclusive description of all work required in the position.
- Must have 7+ years in Corporate Aviation Experience.
- Maintenance experience is required.
- High degree of abstract reasoning
- Ability to manage personnel, prioritize work to be performed, assign tasks to appropriate personnel, work with other departments within the repair station, and manage projects to completion.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral form
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Ability to read and understand technical literature and manuals.
- Detail oriented