Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Proof of previous Repairman Certificate, or relevant military experience (DD214 must be provided).
- Basic tools for working on aircraft.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to interpret technical documentation and regulations.
- Must pass FAA Approved Anti-Drug and Anti-Alcohol Abuse Program.
- Avionics install: 2 or more years
- Airframes: Piston aircraft, Jets, Helicopters
- Veteran of the U.S. Military is a plus
- Aircraft specific training on Cessna, Dassault, Hawker, Embraer, or Bombardier business jets.
What Gary Jet Center Offers:
The Gary Jet Center offers full health, dental and vision coverage, and paid vacation. We also provide life insurance for all employees, offer short and long term disability coverage and 401K with employer contribution up to 4%.
Job Type: Full-time