Primary Operational Objectives:
The Aviation Avionics Technician would be responsible for performing the installation and maintenance of avionics/electronics systems on general aviation/corporate aircraft.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform installation, maintenance, and troubleshoot malfunctions of aircraft avionics and electrical systems components, such as, ADS-B, WAAS GPS, Airborne Navigation & Communication Systems, Weather Radar, Autopilot, Compass systems, Audio Panels & Intercoms and accessories in accordance with MFG specifications and FAA guidelines (aircraft such as Piper, Cessna and other general aviation aircraft)
- Communicate with the team leads and other team members to ensure effective workflow and coordination between related departments.
- Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner as they arise during scheduled tasks.
- Complete all checklists, forms and reports as required in accordance with the company, government, and FAA regulations and guidelines.
- Maintain adequate knowledge to understand and follow the repair facility's Inspection Procedures Manual.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company team members, vendors, and customers.
- Responsible to follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor or manager.