No Tools Required!
Time and a Half on OT!
Assists in troubleshooting and repairing system discrepancies to ensure minimum schedule impact. Demonstrates technical expertise by implementing process changes to reduce cost and meet schedule without compromising safety or quality.
- Demonstrates basic technical skills in avionics and aircraft systems operational testing and troubleshooting.
- Under supervision, performs the installation and functional testing of electrical/avionics components and systems per Engineering specifications, drawings and maintenance manuals ensuring a defect free system.
- Assists in ensuring quality and efficiency of all installations.
- Troubleshoots processes/concepts to provide timely, quality repairs of malfunctioning systems.
- Acquires and demonstrates the skills and knowledge required to effectively and efficiently repair or replace defective components and wiring to ensure installations meet conformity.
- Demonstrates effective repair techniques using acceptable practices including splicing, soldering and pinning of wiring.
- Performs and complies with engineering changes and modifications as required.
- Assists in set up and operation of necessary test equipment; conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability.
- Under supervision, ensures that all work performed on the aircraft is properly and completely documented and ready for inspection.
- Tests and maintains test equipment, electronic systems, and components.
- Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status