Engineering / Technical
No File Attached
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nations most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
Boeing Defence Australia is looking for talented Avionics Engineers and Technical Officers to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. If you havent considered a job with us, there has never been a better time to start.
We have opportunities for degree and non-degree qualified Avionics Engineers to join the BDA Structures and Build Capability. Our Avionics Engineers and Technical Officers are central to the Continuing Airworthiness teams sustaining combat jet, heavy airlift, helicopter, and Airborne Early Warning & Control fleets.
We have opportunities on multiple sites and programs for Principal, Senior and Junior Avionics Engineers as well as non-degree-qualified Technical Officers. These roles are located at sites across the country including Adelaide SA, Newcastle and Nowra NSW, Brisbane and Ipswich QLD.Relocation assistance is considered for the right candidates.
We hire people who thrive on solving problems and bring unique, creative solutions to solve our operating challenges. Our people are brilliant. Our culture is fantastic. And our business is a global leader that is actively improving the aerospace industry. Were passionate, focused and love what we do.
Senior Roles - responsibilities may include:
- Technical team leadership, mentoring and guidance
- Driving airworthiness compliance & high professional standards
- Owning technical updates and process development across multiple sites.
Junior Roles - responsibilities may include:
- Working in a collaborative team environment
- Generating and maintaining solutions to ensure our fleets continuing airworthiness
- Conducting technical analysis, flight safety review, investigations, modifications and repairs
- A self-starter with a "can-do safely" attitude
- Enjoy working in a diverse team
- Work independently and collaboratively to a very high standard.
- Enjoy agility, challenge and growth
- Systems knowledge in domains such as aircraft/avionics/electrical/software/armaments
- Defence experience an advantage but not essential
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
View the full Position Description and apply now.