Avionics Install Technician III
West Star Aviation •
This position requires a strong knowledge of aircraft avionics and electronics systems. The job includes varying amounts of parts replacement or repair, electrical troubleshooting and general mechanical applications. Will be required to work independently on projects. Job duties will vary each day and are designated by the Team or Lead in charge of the project.
This shall include, but not be limited to items such as removal and installation of panels, components and interiors, as well as repair work on avionics installations.
- Must be able to interpret wiring diagrams and order parts and components necessary to complete projects.
- STC project management, conformity and testing.
- Fabricate multiple wire harnesses and install in aircraft.
- Attend pre and post flight debriefs.
- Troubleshooting and evaluation of avionics systems.
- Must be able to perform full functional checkout of avionics systems and provide flight test support for certification and delivery.
- Work independently on projects on a regular basis.
- Work within a team process and lead team members when designated.
- Ground test and flight test support as required.
- Must be willing to work overtime and alternate shifts as required
- Must be willing to work as part of the “On Call” rotation team
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC