Avionics Install Technicians – Beautiful Colorado
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well-qualified Avionics Install Technicians looking for a career in Colorado. We are considering contractors as well as candidates looking for a career, contract to direct.
Successful applicants will be responsible for, with limited supervision:
- Disassembly and reassembly of aircraft interior, instrument panels and avionics equipment bays prior to and/or following the installation of wiring and/or repair of avionics systems.
- Troubleshooting, identifying and reporting problems to senior technicians, of Engineering / OEM design discrepancies for a corrective course of action.
- Performing wire marking, bundling and routing of new system terminations throughout aircraft; performs wiring checks and limited/basic system checks per manufacturer specifications, AMI approved procedures, and FARs.
- Connecting wiring to accessories such as relays, circuit breakers, connectors and switches, adjusts, repairs or replaces defective parts and wiring on aircraft systems and avionics equipment.
- Documentation of work order completions along with all removal and installation of aircraft parts and accessories according Installation approved procedures.
- Knowledge of using avionics test equipment; pitot-static test set, IFR test set, multimeter, wire printing machine, crimping tools, Ohmmeters and Oscilloscopes.
- FCC License preferred.
- Must have 5 years avionics installation experience.
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; calibrated. (Special tools provided)
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC