PDS TECH is currently looking for an Avionics Installer for our client in Long Beach
High School diploma/GED.
Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
Two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or two (2) years related work experience.
Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
Position Purpose: Under minimal supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists in installations, modifications, and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
2. Maintains required logs and records.
3. Completes tasks within allotted time frame.
4. Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
5. Checks all work and ensures a defective free assembly prior to final inspection.
6. Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
7. Maintains a neat and orderly work area. Additional Functions:
1. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
2. Participates in continuous improvement activities (e.g YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.)
3. Performs other duties as assigned. Other Requirements:
1. Strong written and verbal skills required.
2. Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
Health insurancePaid holidaysWeekly payrollImmediate 401(k) eligibilityCompletion BonusesTrainingPlease note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$