Avionics Repair Technician III
West Star Aviation •
This hourly, non-exempt position requires a basic knowledge of aircraft avionics and instrument systems. This includes varying amounts of parts replacement or repair, electrical troubleshooting, inspection of aircraft or systems and general avionics bench applications. Supervision of aircraft and bench work and direction of project flow will be a primary function. Work order coordination of work flow for the project will also be a primary function. Work order processing, log book entries and pricing to the customers are routine duties. Job duties will vary each day and will encompass projects as designated by the Avionics Repair Assistant Manager. Will be required to work independently and lead multiple projects. Will have direct customer contact.
Perform general avionics support items on aircraft. This shall include, but not be limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components and repair work.
- Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft when designated.
- Inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components when designated.
- Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling to support operations.
- Work independently on projects and lead multiple projects as assigned. Schedule and work quality are essential in these functions.
- Work with customer in project management, pricing and customer support roles.
- Must be willing to work overtime and alternate shifts as required
- Must be willing to work as part of the “On Call” rotation team
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC