Avionics Tech - AZ - Paid Hotel & Travel Pay
HSGI, Inc. •
- Perform analysis of routine electrical malfunctions according to standard shop practices using some equipment such as voltmeters, ohmmeters and continuity
- Perform minor repair such as replacing wires and connectors on standard electrical components.
- Install electrical and electronic components as directed.
- Ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- Own Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory &
control of tools
- Typically a minimum of 5 years avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- Typically a minimum of 1 year corporate / commercial jet experience
Please contact JP @ 251-260-6025 / email@example.com
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)