Avionics Tech - Mesa, AZ
HSGI, Inc. •
- Troubleshoots, repairs, modifies and calibrates aircraft electronic systems and components
- Certifies integrated avionic systems and components at intermediate levels utilizing shop avionics support equipment and specialized precision measuring equipment
- Analyzes malfunctions and calibrates and performs maintenance on avionics support equipment using calibration standards
- Installs, aligns and wires electrical and electronic components such as sensors, radio communications, antennas and lights
- Performs continuity checks and functional checkouts of complete aircraft systems
Serious and experienced Avionics Technicians!
Please contact JP @ email@example.com / 251-260-6025
- Dassault Falcon Jet,Gulfstream, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Challenger, Global, Citation, Hawker Beechcraft, etc.,
- Experience is an Immediate Hire!
- Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document
- We can set up interviews for you immediately!
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC